Hi. I have lumps on my face ( skin coloured and only very slightly raised). It is not pimple and you cannot really see it unless you touch it. It is hard underneath the skin. Only on my face. what could it be? thank you
Prof. Rod Sinclair
Prof. Rod Sinclair
There are lots of possibilities and an expert diagnosis is required. One important possible diagnosis is Angiofibroma which is seen as part of the genetic condition tuberous sclerosis. Another important diagnosis is trichofolliculoma which is seen in Cowden syndrome. I would recommend you see your GP for a referral to see a dermatologist.

Couldn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask another question!

This value is too short. It should have __LIMIT__ character or more.

  • Your question will be published anonymously.
  • Make it one, clear medical question and be brief.
  • Question will go to all specialists using this site. Not to one specific doctor.
  • This service does not replace a consultation with a healthcare professional. If you have a problem or urgency, go to your doctor or emergency room.
  • Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests are not allowed.

Choose the medical specialisation of the doctors you want to send the question to
We will use it to notify you about the answer. It will not be published online.
All the contents published in Doctoralia.com.au, especially medical question and answers, are informative and in no case must be considered a substitute for medical advice.