How can I gain access to Medicinal Cannabis to treat naturopathic pain in my feet which is severe?
Dr. Margaret Ngu
Dr. Margaret Ngu
Alternative medicine practitioner, Integrative medicine practitioner, Pain management specialist
You can access it via your GP using SAS application forms ( Form B) or through authorised MC providers. You will first have to show that you have seen specialists such as neurologists for your neuropathic pain and have tried mainstream medications but have failed or you are adverse to it. Then your GP needs to dvise TGA which MC product and dose and protocol used and also which pharmacy will be used to send the MC to. The pharmacy will charge small dispensing fee. Many upcoming products use the whole plant but dont use synthetic MC

Dr. Alan Tran
Dr. Alan Tran
Gp, Integrative medicine practitioner, Alternative medicine practitioner
St Ives
It is not compulsory that you have seen a specialist prior.

Couldn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask another question!

This value is too short. It should have __LIMIT__ character or more.

  • Your question will be published anonymously.
  • Make it one, clear medical question and be brief.
  • Question will go to all specialists using this site. Not to one specific doctor.
  • This service does not replace a consultation with a healthcare professional. If you have a problem or urgency, go to your doctor or emergency room.
  • Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests are not allowed.

Choose the medical specialisation of the doctors you want to send the question to
We will use it to notify you about the answer. It will not be published online.
All the contents published in, especially medical question and answers, are informative and in no case must be considered a substitute for medical advice.