Hi I have neck problems . My neck disc 5 6 bluge problems and both of shoulders have inflammation and pain in both of arms and neck shoulder so what I have to do
Dr. Michael Coroneos
Dr. Michael Coroneos
Return to the doctor who ordered the radiology that shows the 'bulge' and ask him /her to explain why the study was performed, the significance of a 'bulge' and the results of physical examination that the doctor performed before ordering the scan and treatment options.Similarly the same should be performed in relation to the shoulders.A doctor cannot give online advice.You need to return to your treating doctor of course.

Couldn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask another question!

This value is too short. It should have __LIMIT__ character or more.

  • Your question will be published anonymously.
  • Make it one, clear medical question and be brief.
  • Question will go to all specialists using this site. Not to one specific doctor.
  • This service does not replace a consultation with a healthcare professional. If you have a problem or urgency, go to your doctor or emergency room.
  • Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests are not allowed.

Choose the medical specialisation of the doctors you want to send the question to
We will use it to notify you about the answer. It will not be published online.
All the contents published in Doctoralia.com.au, especially medical question and answers, are informative and in no case must be considered a substitute for medical advice.