Hyperparathyroidism - Information, specialists, frequent questions.

Experts in hyperparathyroidism

Find an expert in Hyperparathyroidism in your city:
Senarath Edirimanne

Senarath Edirimanne

General surgeon

Kingswood

Amro Labib

Amro Labib

General surgeon

Mandurah

Book a visit
James Lee

James Lee

General surgeon

Wantirna

Navin Niles

Navin Niles

General surgeon

Macquarie University

Achuthan Warrier

Achuthan Warrier

General surgeon

Nambucca Heads

Akkinepalli Rao

Akkinepalli Rao

Otorhinolaryngologist

Footscray

Questions about Hyperparathyroidism

Our experts have answered 2 questions about Hyperparathyroidism

Mr. Amro Labib
Mr. Amro Labib
General surgeon
Mandurah
Yes for sure .. only 85 % of all cases will have good localisation on scans. the remaining 15 % may not show any localisation (failed localisation group) this could be due to the presence of…
1 answers

Dr. Jason Roth
Dr. Jason Roth
Otorhinolaryngologist, Plastic surgeon
Dee Why
Hi there,
I believe that the minimally invasive removal of parathyroid glands for hyperparathyroidism is widely practiced in Australia. Most Ear, Nose and Throat specialists with a special…
2 answers

What professionals treat Hyperparathyroidism?


All the contents published in Doctoralia.com.au, especially medical question and answers, are informative and in no case must be considered a substitute for medical advice.