· You will find Ian is friendly and approachable. He takes the time to listen to you, understand your problem and explain the treatment options for your situation. You are encouraged to ask questions and can expect a full and clear answer. You will have a clear plan and a full understanding of your options.
· Ian believes that surgery not the first and best choice for every patient. He is happy to treat you without surgery if that is your preference. If you decide that surgery is the best solution for you, Ian is a careful and measured surgeon. Always looking to ensure that he is at the 'cutting edge' of his craft, Ian travels internationally to make the latest proven treatments available to you.
· Expect be treated with respect and compassion. Please feel free to bring a support person along to your appointment
· There is a dedicated team to support you. The 'best in the west' reception staff, impeccable practice nurses and thoughtful staff all ensure you are comfortable and 'at home'. We believe that good coffee and environment are as important as an unhurried and careful consultation.
· Nothing is left to chance. We arrange investigations needed - you are not left to do this yourself. All arrangements are explained carefully and given to you in writing.