Spinal stenosis - Information, specialists, frequent questions.

Learn all about Spinal stenosis

Do you have a question about Spinal stenosis?

Our experts answered the following question about Spinal stenosis:

Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free

  • Your question will be published anonymously
  • Make it one, clear, medical question
  • Be brief
  • This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
  • Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.

Here are the most popular ones:

Yes you can recover, but sometimes the pain and symptoms do continue. A cortisone injection can sometimes also help. If you have any numbness or weakness, or severe pain in the legs or any groin numbness, or any bladder or bowel symptoms, then surgery is usually needed. I'd recommend you get the problem evaluated by a spinal specialist as well. Regards

  • 14
  • 2
  • 7
Dr. Richard Parkinson