I am 30 year male. I have a really bad back pain and got a CT Scan and...

Without seeing you or the MRI/CT scan I will assume you meet the criteria for surgery. I would probably decompress and fuse the level. Decompression alone with a large central disc with stenosis often does badly due to the large amount of the disc material that we have to remove. So the q is how to approach this. An anterior ( through the tummy) decompression and fusion or disc replacement are great procedures but have a risk, albeit small, of sexual dysfunction in males. In you I would do a minimally invasive TLIF with posterior instrumentation. But again it would depend on a lot of other factors that your treating surgeon will discuss with you in their office. Rest assured there are good treatment options for you.
Good luck. Greg.

Related questions

Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:

Do you have a question about Slipped disk?

Our experts answered the following question about Slipped disk:

Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free

  • Your question will be published anonymously
  • Make it one, clear, medical question
  • Be brief
  • This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
  • Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.